It is now well understood that a fit, healthy, happy workforce can help to improve the health and well-being of a business, ultimately impacting on its and its employees future development and success.
Well-targeted nutrition education in the workplace has been proven to improve productivity by 1 – 2 percent.
This can be achieved in a number of ways including for example:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved presenteeism
- Lower company health insurance premiums
- Improved morale
- Better motivation
- Improved company loyalty
Bespoke Interactive Seminars
Basics and proven benefits of a healthy balanced diet in the workplace for better health and wellbeing. Ideal for businesses working towards the Wellbeing Investors in people awards.
- Seminars including breakfast and lunchtime seminars
- One-to-ones nutrition consultations
- All of these activities are tailored to a specific employee and employee group needs such as those working:
Subjects covered include, as examples:
- All Day Energy to optimise feelings of energy and concentration throughout the whole day
- Advice on a daily balanced diet designed to sustain focus throughout the day and overcome the natural 'pm' energy and concentration dip.
- Eating on-the-go advice for coping with life on the road
- Eating to reduce stress and boost immunity
- Eating to reduce cholesterol
- Eating to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Weight management
Other bespoke packages available.